Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas.....

...oh wait, it's almost Valentine's Day. It's snowing like crazy out there. They're predicting we could end up with over 15 inches by the time it's done. What's wierd is that while there has been 80 accidents or so due to the snow covered interstates in the area, our front walk doesn't have any snow on it. The wind's blowing around the house just right so we won't have to shovel our walk. Of course the road and sidewalk in front of the house has several inches on it. It appears that everyone is listening to the state police and staying in in our subdivision, because there are no tire tracks on the street at this point. It's just a big field of white stuff. I can see the thru the door that goes out onto the deck from here and it appears to be snowing sideways at the moment. I'll be shocked if the boys have school tomorrow either, seeing how it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow morning some time. I guess Valentine's Day will be celebrated the day after this year.

Well, I may be back later today.... stuck in the house with three kids could mean that I need some sanity time.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I spoke with crt- they've got it bad at her place, too. She said if she can't shovel it, there's a man at their church who has a plow. I told her her hubby owes her a snowblower for Valentine's Day, since he's away for work and she gets stuck shoveling.

FarmWife said...

We've just got a dusting so far...but it's rained for 24 hours straight and now that's freezing! Yuck!

G & G M&M's had 8 inches last I heard!

Anonymous said...

We've got gray and rain here..I wish for the snow to come back. (SHOOT ME NOW).. Enjoy being surrounded, and snuggled down with hubby and kiddos.

Love ya

Caslon said...

We were in the 50's today... I wish we could trade. I miss winters.

Angie said...

all of you are freaks for living so far north...i love you but you are freaks! stay safe and warm!!! love ya!