Thursday, March 8, 2007

Boo-Hoo

I have gone to Wally World and bought nighttime medicine, zinc lozenges, saline spray, and shower soothers. I canceled the Children's museum trip tomorrow, hated to but the thought of walking around that HUGE place makes me wanna take a nap. I turned up the heat and now I'm going upstairs, where Smart Guy has already read to everyone for bedtime, swallowing my drugs, turning on the shower, throwing in a shower soother thingy, getting into the hot shower and hoping those things are as wonderful as they sound, squirting saline up my nose several times and then collapsing into my bed that will be warm because of the heating pad that has been placed under the blankets before I got into the shower. Goodnight, I love you all! I pray that you and yours don't get this stuff... it's awful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well except for squirting things up my nose it sounds heavenly.