Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Okay, so I just wanted to let everyone know that , yes I am still alive. I'm bored with blogging at the moment. I'm still reading everyone else everyday, I just haven't had anything to say or the time to even think about it. Between work, (church and Billy Boy), being sick still, the beautiful weather that is calling us me out of the house, and going to bed fairly early since I've been under the weather, once I read everyone's posts, I don't have any desire to sit and write. Sorry, maybe I'm just get my addiction under control. Maybe I'll get caught up this weekend!!

Just know that I haven't forgotten anyone and I love y'all..... and to every midwestern friend out there... ain't this weather the most amazing gift God could give us after the winter we had just a month ago... I'm trying not to think about the 20 something degrees that will be back during the night in a few days! Let's just enjoy it while we can!! With my love, Grace

4 comments:

crt said...

it's fantastic! we've been inside very little this week. i'm exhausted from all the playing. :-)
hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I miss hearing from you, even if it's just to hear what you've done for the day. I'm an email away if you want to talk girl. I miss ya, and hope start feeling better. Hugs

Lauren said...

I'm right there with ya. Oh, I've managed to post, but I think I am finally getting the ability to focus. Part of it is definitely the weather. LOVE it. Whenever I ask Baby Bear if she wants to go outside, she nods her head "yes" very vigourously. If the front door is open, she goes to the storm door and pushes on it. SO cute.

FarmWife said...

I am so with you on the weather thing...currently I feel as if the rug has been pulled out from under me.

Glad to read you again...I've been missing you (especially when pics from Inkling's shower pop up on my screen saver).