Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's Back

Well, my comment does appear to be there now. It's #1207. Apparently it was something in the cyber world that caused it to appear and then disappear a couple times yesterday. Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement while I went through my "drama queen" moments yesterday. I now pray that my words reach the ears that are in need of hearing them and that they are open to listening.

Well, Prophet's basketball game starts in less than two hours and I've still gotta get everyone ready. Later.... by the way, I'm feeling considerably better... thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah She's feeling better...Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crt said...

wow i missed a couple days, but now i'm all caught up. glad your comment returned from cyber space's blackhole.
i'm so thankful for the church we are in right now! a guest missionary once commented to our pastor on how many women in our church wear pants. and pastor r responded, i've never noticed; i'm more concerned about what they're wearing on their hearts.
hmmm...