Thursday, March 29, 2007

Update #1

Inkling here. I jumped when the phone rang a bit ago, but it was my dad. He's STILL talking to Henry David, even though I mentioned that I'm waiting for a phone call and we don't have call waiting. Ugh. Anyway....we have an update thanks to Smart Guy. Here's his comment for you.....

Hey. I just got back from the hospital - there is no room for me to sleep. She (Grace) is sound asleep with great drugs going in her body.

She had surgery at 8 pm et and it lasted for about 90 mins. I talked to the doc via the phone ( another story ) and he said that it was not pretty at all in there.

However, they think they are able to drain everything properly. We will know more in the next 24 hours.

From the insurance end, no this is not going to be covered with the coverage we have but we will find a way to make it work.

I will share openly that I am ticked right now with the whole situation and feeling terrible. If she was on the meds she should have been on - this most likely would have not happened.

I will share more tomorrow afternoon when I am around a comp. I am sure Grace will try to be in contact with some of you.

Ruby, I am sorry I missed you and I can not retreive msgs so I did not know how late was too late.

Smart Guy
The Hubby

I Love You Grace. I know you will not see this till you are "semi-recovered"

4 comments:

Nan said...

I'm glad Grace is getting good care. I'll continue to pray for her. Insurance stinks.

FarmWife said...

I'm praying hard for all of you, Smart Guy, Grace, Prophet, DK, Bee, Sula the Dula and Grace's Dad. I can only imagine how tough this must be.

I am specifically praying for healing, a quick recovery, financial help, and strength for the family. I love you guys and am lifting you up before His Throne.

crt said...

i'm praying here. thanks for updating.

Anonymous said...

This is for Smart Guy. You have every right to feel ticked. You were lied to and mislead all the way. It is so heartbreaking that "Christians' can treat anyonet like this let along one of their own. To me there is not much of a Christian to them. I have been praying for Grace and the rest of the family. I will now pray for the insurance situation. There is help out there. Just finding the people to dirct you to the right place is the next thing. Hang in there. God DOES care. It is hard to understand where this fits in to His plan. Maybe someday we will understand. Right now the main thing is that Grace is getting good care and the meds that she needs rigbt now, your children are safe and cared for and you love one another. Blessings and love to you all.