Friday, March 16, 2007

Who Did That?

Guess who has a very short spot cut into his hair this morning? That would be Bowzer. Apparently someone found a little pair of scissors and decided to see what they would do to the dog. When asked if anyone knew what had happened to the dog this morning, Bee promptly turned her face into the back of her chair and told us that she didn't want to talk about it... aha, well there's the guilty party right there. When I asked her where the scissors were currently residing, she told me that she wasn't going to tell me... excuse me, little girlfriend we don't operate that way in this house. When her daddy told her that she would be in severe trouble if she talked that way again and I threatened to take away her dollies, she immediately produced them from under her bed.

Apparently after I put her to bed last night, she went into our bathroom and got into my stuff. She pulled out a little tiny pair of scissors from a sewing kit that I had bought last May when we went to Inkling's wedding and gave poor, unsuspecting Bowzer a trim while he snoozed in her room.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Oh, Bee, sneaky! I guess it's better that Bowzer's the one with the new super short crop and not Bee. Dogs can look goofy & no one cares. Little blondes, not so much! :)

Hope you're feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

O My Bee...how dairing you are...
bet she will think before she does it again...
Granny

Anonymous said...

NOooooooooooooo Not my Beeeeeee She didn't do that..Get out!!! Are you serious?? Miss Bee...Please don't give Bowzer anymore haircuts..That could be very dangerous for you or him.