Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Just Remembered This

While we were at the dr. today she was asking me the list of questions about things that Bee can and cannot do. Bee was sitting on the floor drawing on her little magna doodle when the dr. asked me if she could draw a circle. I said "yes" and asked Bee to draw one for her. Instead of a circle, Bee drew an almost perfect rectangle and said "see, I can draw a triangle".

Okay, so maybe this isn't funny to anyone other than her mother, but it cracked me up!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Monarch purposely answered a large percentage of the questions wrong when they took her for the K entry test at a big christian school in indy... she was just under the age requirement, so she had to pass the test to get in. She thought it was a game... and ended up in public school this year. All of us had to laugh when we heard what she did, though.

FarmWife said...

My kids do the same thing. We go for WIC appointments and they shrug their shoulders and say, "I dunno'" when asked a question they know the answer to. It makes me crazy, but can also be funny!

Dylan and Family said...

That's a good one! Very clever.