Friday, January 12, 2007

Question of the Week...

Does anyone still have their Christmas tree up?

Oh, oh, oh, (picture a know-it-all third grader with her hand shot up in the air)... I do, I do, I do!! BUT, in my defense I did start a new job the week after Christmas. I at least have all the ornaments off of it, which Bee took three days to notice. One year I didn't have it down until right before Valentine's Day. I promise I won't break that record this year. It's just so sad to take it down, the house looks so folorn for a few days!!

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Unkie Di still has hers up, ornaments and all. Don't feel guilty, you can keep celebrating the season!

Lauren said...

At least you put your tree up this year! We didn't want to teach baby bear about ornament hooks just yet, and since we were in Memphis, we just left ours in the attic. I never even got around to the Charlie Brown tree.

Sarah said...

Nope - took mine down two days after Christmas. My house is so full - I just wanted that extra room back! Of course, The Princess was devastated... But. That's the breaks!