Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm Pooped and So Is My Puter

Well, I just finished my second day on the new job!! It's going good, but I'm really worn out!! I'm not used to be pushing a vacuum around 15 rooms in one day or wiping down about 45 tables. Shew!! I won't be doing it all at once starting next week. I'll only be working 3 hours a day, but since I went to Mom and Dad's house, I had to get my 15 hours in less time. My poor children were bored stiff today, especially the boys!!

Well, my puter is down, something wrong with our connection to the browzer. Hopefully Smart Guy can look at it tonight and figure out what's wrong with it easily!! It's been doing wierd things for about two weeks, so who knows. Right now I'm on the puter in Smart Guys office at the church and I need to get home, but wanted to say "hi" and tell you that I miss you guys!! Hopefully I can sit down and write tomorrow afternoon sometime!!

Ya know Inkling, part of my exhaustian could be from our 2 1/2 hour phone call that didn't end until 1:30 am my time... oh well, it was worth it!! Love you guys, and chat later!! Hugs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man late night partying, girl talk, giggling will get you everytime. Just kidding. Get some sleep and hope your 'puter gets fixed.

Lauren said...

Congratulations on surviving your first 2 days! Sounds like quite a workout!

Hope your computer is back to normal or better soon!