Monday, January 22, 2007

She's Here, She's Here

As of 1:58 pm (cst) this afternoon there is another little soul to love and adore on our planet. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and is 19 inches long. Ruby says she's a little chuncker already. She's got big, round cheeks and a double chin!! Missy Moo Moo is a proud, big sister and was ready to take her home when she left the hospital this afternoon!!

The labor was short and sweet. They started the pitocin and broke her water at 7:30 am and she was born 6 1/2 hours later. We didn't get to talk details yet, too many people in the room... I'll get that info later!!

Congratulations guys!! May your days be filled with happiness, laughter, sleep, pink bows, and sore boobs!!! Here's hoping this babyhood is colic-free!! I love you!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! Man, all this talk of babies is making me think Hannah might need a sibling... eventually. I got to hold the sweetest 23 lb 9 1/2 month old boy at the post-wedding party. My hubby was shy about dancing, so I grabbed the next best thing. And he didn't step on my feet.

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Ruby!! So happy for you..Can't wait to hear more from the new mommy and baby.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Hope all is well and that mommy and baby get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Ruby here!

Thank you all so much for you kind words and prayers. God heard them and I got to hold another precious gift from above in my arms - what a miracle (truthfully, it doesn't seem real - ha :)!

Love and Hugs,
Ruby