Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oops, I Missed It

Somehow I missed the fact the Temera tagged me... 3 days ago... so here we go..

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wonder what the hair will do today.

How much cash do you have on you? Zilch - paydays on Friday!!

What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? poor

Do you label yourself? Mommy

Bright or Dark Room? Dark room with lamplight - cozy!

Why is there always a missing question? Is there a question missing?

What does your watch look like? I admit I don't wear a watch, could be why I have the problem of my last post.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading blogs.

Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea, but I love their slurpie things, I lived on them while I was pregnant with Prophet.

What’s a word that you say a lot? "Cool"

Who told you he/she loved you last? Smart Guy

Last furry thing you touched? Smart Guy... the man's like a gorilla

How many rolls of film do you need developed? None - digital.

Favorite age you have been so far? Can't decide.

Your worst enemy? my mouth

What is your current desktop picture? don't have one.

What was the last thing you said to someone? "Night, I love you, I'll be to bed in a little bit." (that was an hour ago)

The last song you listened to? God of Wonders

What time of day were you born? no idea and it's too late to call Mom

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Put in more money and then if I still don't get what I want... at Walmart, give up... at the little tiny grocery store in my home town, go in and they'll give you your money back.

Do you consider yourself kind? not really

What’s your life motto? "What's the point in perfect?"

Name three things you have on you at all times. wedding ring, mother's ring, and lip balm

Can you change the oil on a car? no. Isn't that what Walmart's are for?

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Well, if Christmas card's count, just a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

better late than never!!!!