Monday, January 15, 2007

You're Bananas D.K.

I keep meaning to tell you guys this and I keep forgetting. Last Tuesday when we were in Walmart they were out of bananas. We got the last bunch. There was a handwritten sign on the banana display that said something about being sorry for the inconvenience. So three days later when we were in there, they had them again. As we walked up to get some, the official produce guy with the long, white coat was arranging them. My kids of course had to tell him that we had got the last bunch a couple days before. He told me that the Walmart warehouse had gotten alot of grief about the fact that they didn't ship them any 'nanas that day. Well, the guy asked all three kids if they wanted a free banana. They all said "yes" and took it. Prophet and Bee ate theirs immediately. D.K. on the other hand carried his all over the store. He was afraid they would see him eating his in the cameras and think he had stolen it and then put him in jail. I have to admit, that's how his mother thinks too. I brought up the fact that his brother and sister had eaten their's and they were still with us and he didn't care. He was just convinced he'd get caught. He cracks me up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's ok D.K..Cyber Auntie Ang would think that too..

Hugs and Enjoy the snow...No one get hurt, but throw a snowball for me.