Monday, January 15, 2007

It's Snowing, It's Snowing

Well, let's see, Prophet lost a tooth while he was eating his breakfast this morning. At least he didn't swallow this one. I think the child has swallowed at least 3 of his teeth. I didn't even know the tooth was loose until he came downstairs for breakfast this morning and then out it came. I usually know for days before they finally come out, but not this time.

Bee ate a square of blue, billiard chalk this afternoon. She walked up to me with a blue chin, blue hands, and a big, blue circle on her pink shirt. I asked her what it was and she said "It's that stuff, Mommy". Well, gee, thanks Bee for that answer... I appreciate it. She looked like she was morphing into a smurf. Of course if you say that to one of my kids, they look at you like you have turtles coming out your ears. Wrong generation I guess. I told her that her poop was gonna be blue now, so she promptly went downstairs at church and broadcast the fact to everyone within earshot. I think she must be cutting teeth or something, because she's putting alot in her mouth right now. She never even did that as a baby. I caught her licking a piece of cardboard the other day... what's that all about!! She's apparently got some wierd oral issues going on right now!! Ya gotta love her.

Well, Billy Boy finally comes back to us tomorrow morning. Bee is gonna flip. She has missed him horribly. I'm sure his adjustment back is gonna be rough, but we'll get him through it!!

BTW, it's finally snowing here!! Smart Guy and I were watching Supernanny (he only watched it with me because Monday Night Football is over) and when we got up to go to bed, he looked out on the deck and said "When did it start snowing?" The deck was already covered. Looking at the radar we could actually get a couple more hours of the white stuff!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!

BTW # 2... There's a very strong possibility that the Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago Bears could end up at the Super Bowl together. That would be the biggest game to hit the midwest in decades. Everyone here are Colts fans, but I grew up in Bears country. The news was covered with pictures of everyone downtown at the RCA dome buying up the tickets for the game between the Colts and the Patriots. There were only 1000 tickets up for grabs, so there were ALOT of people who were really ticked and yelling in the camera for the entire country to see what morons they are!! People around her are starting to get a little giddy at the idea of their Colts going to the Super Bowl. The guy from across the street has one of those obnoxious blow-up things that you see all over the place at Christmas, except this one is a gigantic Colts football player. I'm sure that's somehow completely against the subdivision by-laws, everything else is!!

Anyway, gotta a big day tomorrow, gotta get to bed!! Goodnight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it's snowing!!!

It's gonna snow here tomorrow.

FarmWife said...

Pool cue Chalk and Cardboard?! What will that child do next?

Must say I'm a tad freaked out by the Bears in the playoffs. Do you think they'll bring the Superbowl shuffle back out?