Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blast You Blogger, Blast You

I have been unable to comment on anyone's blogs all day long, except of course my dear Smart Guy's and I just talk to him. So here's everyone's comments...

Ang... Maynard? Seriously Ang!! Prophet walked in while I was reading your post and said, "oooo, gross is that someone's stomach?" Okay, whatever Prophet!! :)

Farmwife... So glad to hear you and B.B. seem to be better. The noise, ah the noise, I'm very familiar with the noise... it's my life!!

Inkling... Yes, I agree that Larnell Harris does an amazing job with "Sweet, Little Jesus boy".

Lauren... I'm praying for your friend. My grandfather died of brain cancer six years ago this past September. I watched my mother watch her father disappear. It was horrible to watch.

Cate... I had to laugh when I saw the McDonald's coffee cup sitting next to the plate of wonderful looking home cooked food on Christmas morning!!

Sarah... I hate folding chairs. Our church has them in the worship area. Bee doesn't always want to be held during worship, so she wants to stand on them so she can see and gets upset with me when I won't let her. Oh well, she'll live... if I don't let her stand on one of those dumb chairs.

Temera... I love the picture of Thomas and Jonus, that's priceless. Only you could find the fun in smelly sewage!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Prophet...he's in my stomach but not my stomach..I was bored and thought it would give all a good laugh.

Nan said...

Grace, That's my Hub! He goes to McDonalds or Arby's EVERY morning of the year EXCEPT Christmas...and he saves his McDonalds cup for his coffee then...so homecooked food won't be too foreign to him I guess.

FarmWife said...

I noticed the McD's cup on Cate's blog as well and wondered! :)

Hope you're on the road safely this morning! God bless your journey!

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Well you know if I do not crack up with laughter I will weep...Choose one..Too much snot to deal with and I have so very much to clean already...xoxox So laughter it is. Smelly cat from friends should be played in the back ground...

Lauren said...

smelly cat.... doo doo doo doo...
i sing it about as well as phoebe, too.

the commenting thing is annoying. i can usually get mine to save the 2nd try.

there were quite a few people picking up batteries at walgreen's on christmas day. (we almost ran out of milk and eggs.)