Saturday, December 16, 2006

Here's My Great Family


That's Bee on the left, duh, Drama King in the middle, and Prophet on the right! This is one of the pictures we got while we were taking pictures for the Christmas cards.



Another Christmas card cast-off!! Open your eyes Drama King!!



This was at the Children's Advent Celebration at our church 2 weekends ago!! Prophet and I are making a wreath with a paper plate and paint!!



Smart Guy, Bee, and Prophet making Christmas cards for our local troops overseas.



We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and everyone got a yummy cupcake!



That's Bee, I need say no more!!



Self-portrait of Bee and Me!! Man, I look like my mom!!



That's Bowz with a Bee shoe on his side. Thought it would be a good way to see how big of a moose we share our home with!! That pictures shows what he does with most of his life.... sleep!!

Well, there we are!! Enjoy Inkling!! See, her hair's getting longer!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You have a beautiful family!!! Love the pics!

Inkling said...

Thank you so very kindly for the pictures. I love them very much. Please tell Prophet/Incredible Boy that he looks extremely handsome and dashing in his glasses. Too bad I don't have a nearly nine year old girl yet...... =)

Give hugs to all of them, and tell them I love them.
Now that I've seen pictures, I'm really missing you guys. Maybe Smart Guy should take a youth ministry in Canada.......hmmm.......

Anonymous said...

Ruby here - I just had to comment how nice it is to see actual photos of your children. It is nice to see proof that they are "real" children and not a figment of your imagination - ha ha ha!

Hope you feel better soon. I'll chat with you soon.

FarmWife said...

Love the pics...Didn't Smart Guy have hair at Inkling's Wedding?

And yes, Dear, you do look like your mom...especially when you point it out!

#1 Son saw the pictures of the kids and asked if we can go to the hotel and go swimming with ya'll. He's a little obsessed with that hotel.

Anonymous said...

So nice to see your beautiful family pictures. You've been quite busy posting this weekend girl!