Friday, December 22, 2006

Dr.'s Orders

Well, I've recently returned from the Dr. She said to up the Prilosec to morning and night and to add Pepcid AC. And then in a few weeks, I get to have a tube with a camera on it shoved down my throat while I am (hopefully) sound asleep and oblivious to it all. While I've had the "other end" scoped several times, I've somehow escaped to top side. I know, I know, you're all envious of me, but some people are just more fortunate than others. Oh well, at least I get to be knocked out cold, that's always fun!!!!!!

We're on our way out the door to go to Mom and Dad's 'til tomorrow evening... if I have a chance I'll post some pictures!! 'Til then... parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

yuck... hopefully they will be able to figure out why you aren't feeling well.

hope you and the family had a great visit!

FarmWife said...

Praying DR. does good work...and you enjoy being knocked out.