Friday, December 1, 2006

The Blustery Day

It's 7:40 am EST as I post, the boys and I are getting ready to go to school, it's my morning to help in Drama King's class. Much to their chagrin there is no snow. It's supposed to start around 9 or so. The winds started sometime during the night and kept everything loud all night. Bee's Little Tikes playhouse in our backyard is actually in 6 pieces all over the back yard and the chairs around the table are no longer around the table. Thankfully we have a privacy fence so everything's being contained, but I suggested that Smart Guy go out and bring it all into the garage while I'm gone this morning. I hope he doesn't let Bee outside...she may blow all the way out to see Inkling Orange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay warm, dry and safe.

Hopefully you won't have flying debree in your backyard when you get home.

FarmWife said...

Bee can't just fly away, she'd need to pack her suitcase first...never leave home without the Jaws box set!

Grace said...

...and 5 pairs of panties, 2 shirts, 2 pairs, of jammies, wipes, sippy cups, colors, paper, and I don't remember what else...