Wednesday, December 6, 2006

By The Way...

Did you know that when you have 2 little boys living in your house, most of the time that is spent on laundry is spent turning things right-side-out?! I washed approximately 25 shirts that belong to one or the other of them today, and at least 20 of them were wrong-side-out. They apparently don't realize the difference. They would wear them that way if I left them that way!! Prophet has been known to put his shirts on backwards and wrong-side-out!! He's had to fix his shirt so many times, that he actually does it without ever taking it completely off. Now that's talent!! It's a hoot!! Boys their age simply have bigger and better things to worry about than how they look!!

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

did you know that being married to a farm boy i spend 25% of my laundry time pulling boxers out of blue jeans? :)

Grace said...

ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

Never mind what comes out of the pockets..I swear!! I have to ask is anything going to poke me when I stick my hand in your pockets. Leggos, sticks, rocks, stickpins, thumbtacks, toys