Friday, December 22, 2006

This Song is Amazing

Masterpiece by Sandi Patti

Before you had a name or opened up your eyes,
or anyone could recognize your face,
you were being formed, so delicate inside,
secluded in God's safe and hidden place

With your little tiny hands,
and your little tiny feet,
and little eyes that shimmer like a pearl.

He breathed in you a song,
and to make it all complete,
He brought his masterpiece into the world.

You are a masterpiece,
a new creation He has formed
and your as soft and fresh as
a snowy winter morn, and I'm so
glad that God has given you
to me, Little Lamb of God...
you are a masterpiece.

And now you're growin' up,
your life's a miracle,
everytime I look at you,
I stand in awe.

Because I see in you,
a reflection of me,
and you'll always be my
Little Lamb from God.

And as your life goes on each day,
How I pray that you will see,
Just how much your life has meant me.

You are a masterpiece,
a new creation He has formed,
and your as soft and fresh
as a snowy winter morn,
and I'm so glad the God
has given you to me.
Little Lamb of God,
you are a masterpiece.



This song was on the front of Ruby's shower invitation when she was pregnant with Missy Moo Moo 4 1/2 years ago. For a long time after the misscarriage I would stand in the shower and sing this with tears rolling down my face... I know, way to torture myself huh!

No comments: