Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Driving Me Nuts

Okay blogger is driving me crazy!! I've noticed a couple other people have posted about it.... the inability to get to someone's comments... to read or comment. If you click on the time posted instead of the "comments" you can at least read the comments but it won't let me comment. Lauren's, Inkling's, and Farmwife's were fine, but then no one after that would let me in!! Do you guys secretly not like me anymore and have me somehow blocked from being able to comment :)!! (no I'm really not that paranoid)

4 comments:

zann said...

here's the craziness, (this is Zannli, BTW- but now you see my full maiden name) on some blogs it lets me post if I use my Gmail address and password, but not my Blogger user name and password. Therefore it gives me my maiden name- which I don't particularly want the world to know. Why will it no longer accept my Blogger name and password? Mean ol' blogger.

Lauren said...

this is insanity!!!!!!! i'm guessing it has something to do with the whole old/new blogeger thing. i didn't have problems until i switched to the new.....

Anonymous said...

i'm having trouble for the last few days, even noticed that my comments are posting 2 and 3 times. after I see it later I feel like an idiot. Looks like I enjoy seeing my comments, then I can't go back and delete the multiple ones.

So no it's not just you..I thought I was the only one..LOL

Grace said...

lol I thought you were just trying to get your point across when your comments were on there more than once. You seem to be the only one with that particular problem. I think I've read 3 of yours like that.