Monday, December 4, 2006

Yea, Mommy

I'm so excited!! I found the coolest baby doll at Toys R Us (or TRU in our house) today. Her name is Darla and she's "touch-sensitive". When you stroke her cheek, she says "Mama". When you touch her hands she cries, and sounds like a real baby. When you touch her feet, she laughs like a real baby does when you tickle it. When you lay her back in your arms she sies and goes to sleep. When you put her bottle in her mouth, she makes slurping sounds and then burps (which is actually the most unrealistic sound of all of them). Bee loves her babies and she's gonna love this one!!! I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning when she walks out and sees her new baby swinging in it's new Graco doll swing!!!! Yea, Mommy...oh, wait...yea Santa!!!

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

How exciting! I've been on the hunt for the Larrymobile complete with LarryBoy and Archie figures. Q.M. found one in Tennessee and is going to get it and mail it to my grandmother's. Is it just me, or does Christmas get harder each year?