Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dangit Blogger

So I was doing my usual quick check first thing this morning. I run down all my links to check everyone's comments and such... usually takes about 5 or 6 minutes. Unfortunately, this morning I noticed that several of my comments from last night popped up as anonymous instead of Grace... I think I caught them all and recommented to let you know who they were!! So, while I was able to comment to everyone yesterday finally, not all of you know who they were from. Oh well!!

Keep all of our West Coast Friends in your prayers today. They have horrible storms moving in today. They'll probably lose power and such!! Temera, Ang, and Inkling, you're all in my prayers!

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

What I didn't understand was that originally you were listed as Grace, it changed to anonymous later...then back to Grace...Maybe Blogger is haunted.