Saturday, December 9, 2006

I'm Officially Changing Her Name

Have I ever mentioned that my little Bee could also have been called Drama Queen. I have, for the last 20+ minutes, been listening to her screaming "I wanna watch Nemo, I wanna watch Nemo, I wanna watch Nemo", while sitting in the bathtub taking her bath.

I'm so sorry little miss, you can't watch Nemo anymore because he decided to become a freshwater fish and your beloved Sara Orange caught him while fly fishing last week and fed him to Henry David for dinner!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

3 comments:

Inkling said...

Very funny. Couldn't you just use duct tape? (Not that I'm serious, just in case anyone would worry and call the authorities.....I've only considered duct tape.....never tried it....just tempted)

If she keeps that up, I'll have to change her name from Cinderella to something less ladylike and far less quiet-sounding.

As much as it pains me to hear you are tempted to lie to a child (kidding...okay), would you like me to send some salmon bones and a fin via snail mail to her for proof? We have it in the 'frig as we speak...or as I type. Just say the word.

Grace said...

Yes, bones and a fin sound great!! Somehow I think they might confiscate the package based on smell alone about the time it got to around Colorado or so.

I have considered duct tape, but really I don't think it would be strong enough!! (I too am kidding for anyone lurking out there.)

FarmWife said...

Wow! Let me know if the whole "Inkling fed him to Henry David" works...I wonder, can we wish away the Ghost Light?

Baby Girl just asked why she doesn't have a tower...Well, why can't you make one? When I become a queen, I'm going to have my own tower...I mean when I'm a princess like her! (She's watching Princess Diaries)