Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's All Fun and Games 'Til the Smart Guy Hits the Floor

Okay I have to admit, I've had some reservations about posting this so as to save my Smart Guy some possible humiliation, but in the end the evil, non-submissive little wife that lives in me is winning out, so here it is!! Yesterday morning, around 11:30, after presents were opened and breakfast was done, Smart Guy and I were upstairs in our room getting showers and getting dressed. We were jokin' around and I said something ornery to him while I was ironing my shirt. He came racing across the room to "kick" my butt... when he got to me, he lifted his leg up to get me, and... he fell flat on his butt!! It was absolutely hilarious! I havn't laughed that hard for awhile!! He didn't just fall over slowly, he went straight down with his feet in the air!! He just laid there for awhile laughing and moaning all at the same time making it even funnier!! Later when I went downstairs they said they couldn't figure out what all the noise and laughter was about!! I don't know what Mom thought we were doing up there, but she said she didn't come up because she figured if it was any of their business that we would tell her. Well, WE didn't tell her, but I sure did!! Poor Smart Guy!! I wish I could say I had some sympathy for him, but alas there was none to be found in my soul. He deserved to fall flat on his hubby bahooney!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did not paint this exactly the way it should be painted

the husband

Anonymous said...

uh oh...Hope he doesn't have sore back or tailbone this morning.

poor hubby.

Grace said...

Don't worry Ang, he's fine. I did paint this picture the way it should be painted Smart Guy!! :)

FarmWife said...

How funny! I can just imagine!

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha... I can see my Hubby totally not wanting me to share that either. (But I SO would - how could you not!).