Saturday, December 2, 2006

Boys Will Be Boys

Drama King is amazed by all the ice everywhere. I told the boys to put their coats on and go clean up the back yard. Between the wind yesterday and Bowz destroying the Nerf football that was left out a few days ago, my yard looks like...well... to put it nicely...a dump. The first thing Drama King did was put his foot in Bowzer's water bowl to see if the ice was solid or not. It wasn't. Not only did he break the dogs water bowl, he has very cold, very wet shoes!! And he doesn't even care!! Yep, boys will be boys!!:)

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

The Music Machine song was where I got the title of my post! I loved that song. Husband's teenage cousin is a tad hyperactive and she sings it as fast as possible.

BTW, I forgot a big part of the adventure so I went back and added it to the middle of that post. You may want to go back and read it again.