Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'll Just Suck It Up

One more thing before bed.... several nights ago, Bee was acting funny, like she was really sleepy and lethargic. She suddenly jumped up and ran for the bathroom... she didn't make it though, she hurled all over the living room carpet and Christmas tree skirt. Lovely I know!! Ten minutes later, she was standing in the kitchen and did it again. This time, WHILE she's puking on the floor, she's saying (in a voice that sounds like she's talking with a mouthful of pudding) "oopsy daisy". She never did act sick after the first time she tossed her cookies. She actually told me that if she threw-up again, she'd "suck it up", until she got to the toilet that time so I wouldn't have to clean up the floor again. I think her lunch must not have settled well that day, because no one else has gotten sick yet and it's been several days now. I hope no one gets it, I don't have time!!!

No comments: