Saturday, December 9, 2006

Problem Solved

After coming in once more to argue with me about the helmet/hat situation, I looked at his helmet as it was being waved in front of me and realized that it had padding velcroed into it to make it fit right, I obviously forgot putting it in last summer when we got them. I took the padding out, problem solved. Now his stocking cap fits very comfortably under his helmet. Warm ears, warm head, safe brain!!! Now I just have to convince him to wear his elbow pads over his coat!! LOL!!

By the way, you know you've been baking alot when you hear the timer go off, go down to get the cookies out the oven, and there's still 2 minutes left on it. Okay, I know I'm slightly crazy (can't help it, it's genetic), but come on!! I've done lost my ever-lovin' mind!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

woohoo! go mom!

Grace said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

that's using the noggin'

FarmWife said...

Maybe the stocking hat can count as added protection.

I've become a big fan of the pan cookie...instead of 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies, I have a jelly roll pan full of cookie bars...faster & easier...or maybe just lazier...

Grace said...

Oh yes I'm definitely a fan of pan cookies and bars. Last night I made three different kinds, but these cookies just have to be cookies and not bars. The texture just isn't right when put in a pan. These are chocolate cookies with Reese's peanut butter chips in them. Each batch has 2 1/2 sticks of butter in it. Heart attack waiting to happen. Henry David eat your heart out!!! So far each of my children has only had one of them. Pretty good considering I've had to wipe to drool of the counter several times today :)

FarmWife said...

YUMMY!!!!