Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Then Don't Pick Your Nose

Last night we were sitting at the dinner table eating and having our usual conversation. Suddenly Prophet announces to us that Alice thinks he's gross. I of course start to do the motherly thing and feel sorry for him and jump to his defense, but I decided to be calm. I said, "So how do you know she thinks your gross?". He said, "Because she told me so.". I said, "So, what's her reason?". He said, "Well hello, I pick my nose, duh? Everyone does it.". He said this with the rottenest grin on his face while rolling his eyes.

Oh, brother!! Smart Guy and I laughed 'til we cried!!! Smart Guy said "That's goin' on your blog isn't it!!". I said, "Heck yah!!".

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Priceless!!!

Sarah said...

Remember, you can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends...but you CAN'T pick your friends' noses. (Or as The Princess says, "You can pick the roses, you can pick your toeses, but never ever pick your noses..." Apparently her preschool teacher says it).