Sunday, December 17, 2006

Let the Hurling Begin

At the moment we've got three people down. Prophet, myself, and now Drama King!! Drama King officialy joined us about 15 minutes ago. I have decided that tomorrow would be a good day to call my doctor and tell them to do a colonsocopy seeing how's my intestinal tract has got to be nearly empty!! I can not remember the last time a stomach virus hit us all this hard at once. Actually it was in February of 2001. The only reason I remember the date is because it was Drama King's birthday. I already had the Blue Clue's cake made with all it blue icing and about 300 meatballs waiting to cook in the fridge for meatball subs. All four of us came down with. Smart Guy took one of the boys and I took the other. It was awful. Thankfully so far Smart Guy is still okay. He says he gonna go sleep outside... I said if he's gonna get it, he's already been exposed.

Well, I'm gonna fall over if I sit here much longer. Love to everyone ( no hugs tonight, they're contagious) and goodnight.

3 comments:

Inkling said...

Oh no! Who's gonna rescue Taylor and Courtney?

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Oh no! You poor babies. Praying you all feel well soon.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I pray for your healing and to get on the mend ASAP