Sunday, December 3, 2006

Bounce Your Boobies

Has anyone heard this? It's priceless!! It's sung by Rusty Warren and it one of my mom's favorite songs right now!! Here's what the top of her webpage says about her,

"Known as the "knockers up gal," Rusty Warren has been called the mother of the sexual revolution. Her funny and insightful comedy routines exposed the subject of sex from a female perspective at a time when women were not even supposed to enjoy it -- much less talk about it."

INKLING...DO NOT CLICK THIS WHILE YOUR GRANDPARENTS ARE AROUND, THEY WILL NOT THINK IT FUNNY!!:) (NEITHER WILL HENRY DAVID FOR THAT MATTER)

Just to warn y'all, this may change your opinion of me, but I think this is hilarious!

http://blogumentary.typepad.com/secretfarm/files/bounce_your_boobies.mp3

Enjoy!! I think it'd be great to have this as the ringtone on my cell phone, but alas, I have no guts...I'll just stick to the Dixie Chicks singin' "I'm Not Ready to Make Nice".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to download Dixie Chicks "Ready to Run" for a ringtone. Cause that's what I'm aiming to do.