Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I Had To Laugh

After dinner tonight, Smart Guy left for a school concert for one of our kids in the student ministry at church, so the job of clearning the table was left to me. He normally does this. Drama King and Prophet were discussing who was smarter and Drama King just insisted that he was the smarter of the two. He is not the least bit humble. He continued on and on for several minutes giving what he percieved as good arguments as to why he is the smarter brother. So finally I said to all three kids, "Please bring me your glasses so I can put them in the dishwasher". Bee and Prophet walk to the table, grab their glasses, and put them in the dishwasher. Drama King on the other hand, takes his glasses off his face and hands them to me. Sure, Drama King you're the smarter one!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

reminds me a little of a story purple princess' mom told. last week, monarch wanted to get a drink from the water fountain at church. purple princess wanted one, too, and her sister had left her in the dust. "mommy, can i go get a drink?"
"sure, hon.."
"mommy, where's the water fountain?"
they've been going to the same church since before both girls were born....

FarmWife said...

Wow. That's one litteral little boy!

When I was sick back in September Busha (my grandmother) came to baby sit me and the kids. I let Lilly out of her kennel and when Busha saw her she said,"Oh, the wild child is out." #1 Son ran to the door and threw it open in an attempt to get B.B. back inside. It took a while to convince him that we weren't talking about his brother...incidentally #1 Son let Lilly out when he opened the door. She's fast and likes to bolt. You should have seen the 73 year old woman and very ill young mother chasing the extremly hyper fox terrier (intent on catching a chicken) around the 3 acre yard.

Anonymous said...

He's soooooooo cute...Drama King sounds like he's a card..Gotta love our young comedians.